Last Updated 19 December 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) are an agreement between you (“User”) and Hippocratic Family Offices, LLC (“Company”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Hippocratic Financial website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Accounts and membership
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
We do not own any data, information or material (“Content”) that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may monitor and review Content on the Website submitted or created using our Services by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Website does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose.
We perform regular backups of the Website and Content and will do our best to ensure completeness and accuracy of these backups. In the event of hardware failure or data loss we will restore backups automatically to minimize the impact and downtime.
Links to other websites
Although this Website may link to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
FOR CALIFORNIA VISITORS
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that we have collected from you or obtained from other sources. To make a request, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We will verify your request by asking you to provide certain information, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information to help us verify your identity.
- Once we have verified your request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. For example, we may deny your request if retaining the information is necessary for us to: Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Please note that we may also retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information, and the categories of personal information that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions. To make a request, please contact us.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties without your consent.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Website, and you do so at your own risk.